BioGill Water Treatment - Aquaculture: Assessment of a BioGill water treatment unit at Port Stephens Fisheries Institute, 24 June 2013. Available on request: www.biogill.com
BioGill Water Treatment - Aquaculture: Assessment of a BioGill water treatment plant at Jamberoo Aquaculture, 26 April 2013. Available on request: www.biogill.com
Peer-reviewed papers *
- Ertan H, KS Siddiqui, J Muenchhoff, T Charlton and R Cavicchioli (2012). Kinetic and thermodynamic characterization of the functional properties of a hybrid versatile peroxidase using isothermal titration calorimetry: Insight into manganese peroxidase activation and lignin peroxidase inhibition. Biochimie 94:1221-1231.
- Hadi R, K Vickery, A Deva, T Charlton (2010). Biofilm removal by medical device cleaners: comparison of two bioreactor detection assays. Journal of Hospital Infection 74:160-7.
- Charlton T (2008). A repeatable biofilm removal assay and its application in the assessment of commercial cleaning formulations for medical devices. Healthcare Infection 13:131-5.
- Woolnough C, T Charlton, LH Yee, M Sarris and LJR Foster (2008). Surface changes in polyhydroxyalkanoate films during biodegradation and biofouling. Polymer International 57:1042-51.
- Charlton T (2007). A comparison of two devices for the manual cleaning of flexible gastrointestinal endoscopes in a clinical setting. Australian Infection Control 12(4): 130-138.
- Charlton T (2007). A comparison of the efficacy of lumen-cleaning devices for flexible gastrointestinal endoscopes. Australian Infection Control 12(3):81-90.
- Schupp P, T Charlton, M Taylor, S Kjelleberg and P Steinberg (2005). Use of solid-phase extraction to enable enhanced detection of acyl homoserine lactones (AHLs) in environmental samples. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 383:132-137.
- Taylor MW, PJ Schupp, HJ Baillie, TS Charlton, R de Nys, S Kjelleberg and PD Steinberg (2004). Evidence for acyl homoserine lactone signal production in bacteria associated with marine sponges. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 70:4387-4389.
- Webb JS, LS Thompson, S James, T Charlton, T Tolker-Nielsen, B Koch, M Givskov and S Kjelleberg (2003). Cell death in Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilm development. Journal of Bacteriology 185:4585-4592.
- Charlton TS, R de Nys, A Netting, N Kumar, M Hentzer, M Givskov and S Kjelleberg (2000). A novel and sensitive method for the quantification of N-3-oxoacyl homoserine lactones using gas chromatography-mass spectrometry: application to a model bacterial biofilm. Environmental Microbiology 2:530-541.
- Charlton TS, BA Ingelse, DS Black, DC Craig, KE Mason, and MW Duncan (1999). A covalent thymine-tyrosine adduct involved in DNA-protein crosslinks: Synthesis, characterization, and quantification. Free Radical Biology and Medicine 27:254-261.
- de Nys R, PD Steinberg, CN Rogers, TS Charlton and MW Duncan (1996). Quantitative variation of secondary metabolites in the sea hare Aplysia parvula and its host plant, Delisea pulchra. Marine Ecology - Progress Series 130(1-3); 135-146.
- Charlton TS, AM Marini, SP Markey, K Norstog and MW Duncan (1992). Quantification of the neurotoxin 2-amino-3-(methylamino)-propanoic acid (BMAA) in Cycadales. Phytochemistry 31:3429-3432.
Reviews and Book Chapters*
- Cavicchioli R, T Charlton, H Ertan, S Mohd Omar, KS Siddiqui and Williams TJ (2011). Biotechnological uses of enzymes from psychrophiles. Microbial Biotechnology 4(4): 449 – 460.
- Chen V, J Mansouri J and T Charlton (2010). Biofouling in Membrane Systems. In: Membrane Technology vol 4: Membranes for Water Treatment. K-V. Peinemann and S.P. Nunes (eds). Wiley-VCH: Weinhelm; 25 - 52.
*: A full list of publications supplied on request
- Schulte T, J Mansouri J and T Charlton. Alkoxyamine functionalised polysulfone-comb-copolymers. WO 2009/098161 (PCT/EP2009/051003)
- Afsar A, T Charlton and P Steinberg (2008). WO 2008/009067 (PCT/AU2007/001013).
- Aquaculture CRC Ltd, P de Nys, P Steinberg, T Charlton and V Christov (1998). Antifouling of shellfish and aquaculture apparatus. Australian Patent 723361.